myBusinessBar’s National Coworking Day Offers Great Incentives
National Coworking Day celebrated at myBusinessBar, Utah’s first coworking business center! We are proud to co-host the event with Women Who Cowork. Check out the cool things going in honor of coworking:
- Stop by myBusinessBar throughout the day for FREE drop in workspace anytime from 9 am – 5 pm.
- When you stop in between 12 – 2 pm you can get a professional head shot taken just for coming by!
- Enjoy “Happy Coworking Hour” from 4 – 5 pm.
- Current members of myBusinessBar who give us a 30-second video testimonial during our open house will be entered to win a $250 gift card with a myBusinessBar Preferred Vendor of their choice!
- SIGN UP Incentive! Sign up for a Coworking Membership or Virtual Office during our event and receive ONE month FREE!
About Women Who Cowork
Women Who Cowork provides support, resources, and mentorship for entrepreneurial women who are thought-leaders in the coworking movement and/or own a coworking space, or multiple spaces through a platform which offers tools and space for us to connect, share ideas, ask for support and co-inspire one another!
Despite the many ways that a coworking space can be configured, there is a core belief at the center of this movement, and that belief is that we are stronger, more creative, healthier and more balanced when we work in collaboration with one another.
The majority of us, committed to the coworking platform, believe that our future societal challenges will not be resolved through the lens of rugged individualism or dualistic thinking. The path that lies ahead is one that will require us to work together, dream of new possibilities, and create sustainable structures to bring these ideas into being. And, WOMEN, are leading the way.